“What does having it all look like for you?”
This conversation made me think about the work I do with my own clients within the Design Your Fulfilled Life program. One of the key differentiators inside the Design Your Fulfilled Life program is the exercise of identifying your core values and personal mission statement. Core values are the fundamental beliefs of a person or organization. They are the guiding principles that dictate behavior, and they help determine if you are on the right path and fulfilling your goals by creating an unwavering guide. They form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. They are built from our beliefs and from who we are as people. In order to identify your core values you must truly look at yourself and define who you really are. Every decision, every relationship, every choice should align back to one or more of your core values. This is how we stay true to ourselves and begin creating our fulfilled life.
Your core values and your fulfilled life will be as unique as your DNA. What “having it all” looks like to you may look completely different than your friend’s. Inside the program we spend a lot of time clearing out the limiting beliefs, examining our life road map and stories, releasing fears, learning how to establish a routine of self-love and acceptance before we ever begin to answer the question, “What does your fulfilled life look like.” We get to truly understand ourselves before we begin answering that question. You’d be surprised how often we think we know ourselves, we think we know what our fulfilled life and having it all would look like, but when we deeply examine who we truly our and what we truly want, the answers may surprise you.
If I were to ask a group of individuals what their fulfilled life looks like, the majority of them would all speak the very same message; travel more, more money, different job, or work with charity. Looking at those responses, do you see how high level they are? That’s barely skimming the top. Also, many of us give those answers because they think they’re the right thing to do, or what you should want in terms of a fulfilled life. People are either afraid to own what they truly want, or they really don’t know.
Use these questions to spark self-discovery, to inspire positive change in your life, and to push you towards living in alignment with what you truly want in life.
50 Questions to Ignite Self-Discovery
- What excites me?
- What bores me?
- What is success to me?
- What is failure?
- What do I fear the most?
- What am I lacking?
- What makes me feel fulfilled?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me sad?
- What makes me angry?
- What is my primary question in life?
- What’s most important to me in my life?
- What else is most important to my life?
- What’s least important to my life?
- What do I want from life?
- What’s most important for me to avoid in life?
- Am I honestly happy with how I’ve been spending my day to day?
- Am I playing small right now?
- How can I add more joy into my day?
- What am I currently resisting?
- Am I staying small to play it safe?
- Am I allowing fear to control my decisions?
- What will I regret never doing?
- What do I want to be known for?
- Who am I becoming?
- How can I serve others?
- What am I grateful for?
- What is holding me back?
- What am I afraid to admit?
- What do I need to give myself permission to do?
- What is the worst thing that could happen?
- What is the best thing that could happen?
- What can never happen?
- What can I let go of?
- Where can I provide value?
- What am I good at?
- What do I truly enjoy?
- What do I dislike?
- What do I believe?
- How do I want to live my life?
- How do I want my day to day to feel?
- How do I want to feel in life?
- How can I add more joy to my day?
- How can I add more joy to others?
- What do I want my legacy to look like?
- How do I want to feel at the end of every day?
- What can’t you tolerate?
- What does my intuition tell me?
- What did you once believe as true but now see differently?
- What personal boundaries are non-negotiable?
Ready to go deeper and fully rediscover yourself?
Hi, I’m Jennifer!
I love food, coffee, cats, wine and traveling. I’m on a mission to create a balanced, yet fulfilled life, and help other women do the same. Somewhere along the way, after years as mom, wife, career woman, we lose ourselves. We stay in careers we despise, we put our health on the back burner and we start wishing and never actually doing. We’re taught that you can only chase your dreams when you’re young, not when you’re 40+ and I’m here to show you that you absolutely can create a life that sets your soul on fire.